This is a dish you always see on menu's at Italian restaurants so I thought I'd give it a try at home. The best thing is that you can put as much or as little chilli in it as you like.
Extra Easy - 0 syns
225g grey King Prawns
Carton of Passata
1 Red Chilli, finely chopped
1 Garlic clove, finely chopped
1 Onion, sliced
1 courgette, sliced and then halved
150g dried Linguine, Spaghetti or Parpadelle
Salt & Black Pepper
1. Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions.
2. Fry the onion and courgette in a frying pan, sprayed with frylight, and cook until soft.
3. Add the garlic and chilli and fry for one minute, and then add the passata and season well. Cook until the passata has reduced and thickened.
4. Add the prawns and cook until they turn pink.
5. Divide the pasta into two bowls and top with the prawns and sauce. Top with grated parmesan as part of your HEXa.
N.B. For added indulgence add 125ml dry white wine before adding the passata. Add 2 syns per portion.