Extra Easy - 0 syns, HEXa, HEXb
250g extra lean mince beef
Half a red onion, finely chopped
2 slices of bacon, fat removed
60g reduced fat Cheddar, sliced (HEXa)
2 x 60g wholemeal rolls (HEXb)
Salt & Black Pepper
1. Fry the onion in frylight until softened.
2. In a bowl add the cooked onion, beef, herbs and seasoning and combine.
3. Seperate the meat into two patties and shape with your hands. Wrap each individually in clingfilm and leave in the fridge until ready to use.
4. Grill the burgers and bacon slices until cooked through. Halve the buns and add to the grill pan and toast. Top each bun with 30g reduced fat cheddar and melt.
5. Build your burger adding any salad and sauces of your choice.