Extra Easy - 0 syns
4 roasting Potatoes
Hot chicken stock
Salt & Black Pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 200C.
2. Peel and quarter the potatoes and parboil until slightly softened.
3. Drain the potatoes and season.
4. In a deep roasting tin, spread out the potatoes and pour in the hot chicken stock until just the bottom halves of the potatoes are submerged. Spray the tops of the potatoes with frylight.
5. Place in the oven and leave until the potatoes have soaked up all the chicken stock. The pan should be almost dry and the potatoes crispy.
N.B. Don't move or turn the potatoes during cooking as they will break up and go soggy.