A Slimming World classic that uses half of your HEXa and HEXb, but with zero syns!
Extra Easy - 0 syns, HEXa, HEXb
1 Chicken Breast Fillet
35g Philadelphia Light, Garlic & Herb (half HEXa)
1 slice Nimble wholemeal bread (half HEXb)
1 Egg, beaten
Salt and Black Pepper
1. Blitz the bread in a food processor until it becomes fine breadcrumbs and transfer to a deep bowl. Season.
2. Make a pocket in the chicken by slicing into the side of the breast and opening up the inside, being careful not to tear through to the other side. Spoon in the Philadelphia and close the hole.
3. Put the beaten egg into a shallow dish and place the chicken breast in it. Coat the chicken completely with the egg.
4. Transfer the chicken into the breadcrumbs and coat it all over until the breadcrumbs have covered the fillet.
5. Spray a baking tray with frylight and place the Kiev on top. Place in a hot oven for 30 minutes of until the chicken is cooked through. Serve with SW Chips and vegetables.