I had some leftovers to use up and so created this tasty pasta bake.
Extra Easy - 0 syns, HEXa
200g Dried Fusilli Pasta
100g Fat Free Fromage Frais or 0% Greek Yoghurt
2 Chicken breasts, sliced
2 Bacon rashers, fat removed and sliced
1 Red onion, sliced
1 Red Pepper, sliced
1/2 Courgette, sliced and halved
1 Garlic clove, finely chopped
60g Reduced Fat Cheddar, grated (HEXa)
Salt & Black Pepper
1. Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions.
2. Add the vegetables and garlic to an ovenproof dish and spray with frylight. Cover with the mixed herbs and season. Put into a hot oven at 200C for 30 minutes or until the vegetables are soft.
3. Season the chicken and fry in a frying pan sprayed with frylight, along with the bacon, until cooked through.
4. Meanwhile, mix the passata and fromage frais (or greek yoghurt) in a bowl and season. Add the cooked chicken and bacon and coat with the sauce.
5. Add the cooked pasta to the ovenproof dish containing the vegetables. Pour over the tomato and chicken mixture and combine with the pasta and vegetables until everything is covered with the sauce. Sprinkle over the grated cheese and season. Bake for 15 minutes and serve.