Here is a recipe from October's Slimming World magazine that I've decided to put on here for ease of access. I decided to add some chicken and prawns, as well as the recommended pork, in order to make the dish more like one you'd get from the takeaway!
Extra Easy - syns negligable
2 Sharwoods dried egg noodle nests
2 lean pork loins, fat removed and sliced into strips
1 chicken breast, cut into chunks
Handful of raw King Prawns
1 onion, sliced
1 red pepper, sliced
Handful of mangetout, sliced diagonally
Handful of babycorn, diced
Small bunch of Spring Onions, diced
2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
1 tsp Very Lazy Ginger, finely chopped
1 red chilli, finely chopped
1 tbsp mild curry powder
1 tsp tumeric
1 tbsp Asda Sweet Chilli sauce (0.5 syns)
3 tbsps Soy sauce
2 eggs, beaten
1. Cook the noodles according to the packet instructions.
2. Stirfry the pork and chicken in a wok sprayed with frylight until cooked through, and remove from the pan.
3. Respray the wok with frylight and stirfry the onion, red pepper, mangetout, babycorn and spring onions until softened.
4. Add the garlic, chilli and ginger and fry for 1 minute.
5. Add the curry powder and tumeric and stirfry for a further minute.
6. Add the pork, chicken, prawns, beansprouts, noodles and 2 tbsps water to the wok and mix through. Then add the chilli sauce and soy sauce and stirfry for 1 minute.
7. Push the mixture to one side and pour in the eggs. Stir them continuously until they are scrambled and cooked through, then combine with the noodles.